[Tfug] Troubleshooting Apache crashing

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:51:09 MST 2008

I saw the Holy crap! line and thought along the lines of, Holy Config
files, Batman...

I can't trouble shoot SSL as I have not had to run an SSL server so
far, but what are the errors in your apache logs (/var/log/apache2/
for example).

I had a problem where we had the swap setup on a Debian box but it
wasn't being used, so apache would eventually crash on running out of
memory. Upgraded to Deb 4 and I haven't seen the problem since. (It
could also do with losing plesk on the server as well, I am not sure).

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell