[Tfug] Troubleshooting Apache crashing

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Tue Jul 15 14:25:00 MST 2008

Holy crap! An actual Linux question!

Let's start with this: Is the cert self-generated and self-signed or is
it a live cert signed by a CA? Also, what version of Apache are you
running? Finally, now would be a good time to post the relevant sections
of your conf files:

/etc/apache2/apache2.conf
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ssl.conf

And wherever you've decided to put the SSLCertificateFile and
SSLCertificateKeyFile directives.

Let's see if we can't figure out what's going on here...

Matt