[Tfug] religious nutcakes

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Sat Jul 12 11:57:36 MST 2008

Malcolm Schmerl wrote:

> Jude, your tolerance is admirable, but all the religions you mentioned
> are based on a blind faith belief in God for which there is absolutely
> no evidence. Such a belief is irrational. I, for one, feel that a
> religion based on such irrational belief is, in fact, a form of insanity
> and find it not at all surprising that so many bizarre things are done
> in the name of religious belief.

I'm sure this entire solar system and beyond is the result of _just_ the
right items coming together without the intervention of "something". No,
you're right. All the wonders of the world - large, small and sometimes
disturbing are all because of an accident. Look around you and take a
deep hard look at everything around you (don't do this downtown though
cause that'll only make you believe even more that there is no "God")
and think to yourself, could all of this really started from a mud hole
with no higher intervention? Really? Seriously? This world is just way
too amazing for it to not be intentionally crafted that way.

--
Jon