[Tfug] religious nutcakes

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:47:42 MST 2008

I've been drinking some wine...

I find that GUN and Open Source is every bit a religion except, there
is a large number of resent converts, and resent converts are the most
dangerous, although I'm not sure why. It could be that they know so
little of all the edge cases that complicate the religion. This
suggests to me that Iraq is going to be a huge problem on so many
levels.

Most people assume that man is in the image of god, but how do we know
that is true. It places restrictions on the very nature and boundaries
of god. It may even break one of the commandments, as in praying
though an image or idol of god that is possibly false. I do not
presume to know god well enough to place myself in god's image.
Atheist take the easy way out and nuke the possibility of god's
existence, so they don't have to deal with the rather complex
possibility that god exist but is far more than their pathetic monkey
brain can deal with.

Anyway, keep up the good work tfug, I enjoy the BS when I have a
chance to read it.