[Tfug] [OT] WTB: motorcycle

James Daniel jdaniel at skylinelab.com
Mon Jul 7 16:10:13 MST 2008

I review this message as two thumbs up. Good to know there's other sane riders out there...

Also, imho a good way to get some potentially useful instruction and your M endorsement on your license at the same time, sign up for an MSF Basic Ridercourse. (though I hear they're kinda hard to get into with the number of new riders cropping up these days with gas prices the way they are)

And as a person riding an R6, there are times I still miss aspects of my old SV650... they really are good bikes, not just for newbies, especially in town.

James Daniel