[Tfug] *Way* OT... :>

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Mon Jul 7 12:47:58 MST 2008

Take a regular piece of hose bent into a u shape. Plug the outlet end so the
air can't escape. Push the inlet down to the bottom of the barrel and
quickly open the outlet. The rush of water will start the flow. The farmers
use this technique all the time when they irrigate their fields.

Don W. Freeman
Special Projects Manager
Pima Association of Governments
177 N. Church Ave. #405