[Tfug] Reminder: Happy Hour, Thurs @ 6pm

Linux Media linuxmedia2 at aim.com
Mon Jun 30 22:18:30 MST 2008

Speaking of the meeting... any chance someone can bring a DVD player and
let me create images from some disks? These are non-copyrighted disks. I
had Flicko's transfer all my various home movies to DVD, but I don't
have a DVD player and the CD is built in and to buy an external DVD
burner would mean buying a USB 2.0 card for the laptop. But there's a
card there already. It's actually leading me to want to buy a new laptop
with everything I need.

The first DVD is only 9 minutes long, the second and third are only
about a half an hour. I just want to have the images safely on my backup
drives in case something happens to the master DVDs.

Thanks... contact me directly if necessary -> linuxmedia2 at aim.com
Rocco