[Tfug] burial?

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 13:26:52 MST 2008

--- daniel galaska <galaskadaniel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> that's quite a price -- about $400 shy of what i
> paid
> for mine (a dimension 8100) in '01.  i like the idea

Sort of like the $8000 I paid for my 386/25... <frown>

> of keeping the motherboard, though i wish computers
> were as resilient as cars.  a small part of me
> imagined passing it on to my child :) -- but that is
> LONG WAY away for yours truly.  whatever the case,
> thanks a billion for all of the great suggestions.
> am thinking that i will send the whold thing (sans
> the
> monitor -- which will go to the dump) to worldcare

Bring the monitor, as well, to worldcare.  It will
definitely be recycled, there (no idea what its
fate will actually be if you go via the dump).
I think WC also gets a couple (literally :< )
of dollars for it as scrap...

It will also save you an "extra trip"...