[Tfug] burial?

daniel galaska galaskadaniel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 23:56:36 MST 2008

that's quite a price -- about $400 shy of what i paid
for mine (a dimension 8100) in '01.  i like the idea
of keeping the motherboard, though i wish computers
were as resilient as cars.  a small part of me
imagined passing it on to my child :) -- but that is A
LONG WAY away for yours truly.  whatever the case,
thanks a billion for all of the great suggestions.  i
am thinking that i will send the whold thing (sans the
monitor -- which will go to the dump) to worldcare and
see if they can get some use out of it first.  i also
have an old emachine (i733 i think) that will find a
new home there as well.

again, thanks for the info.  cheers.

-- daniel