[Tfug] I don't feel so good...(OT?)

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:05:56 MST 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 11:32 PM, Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should really get that checked out, Jim... ;)
>
> Were you disappointed in the results or the methodology?

If we're being serious for a sec, there are major issues over on the
GOP side connected to late releases of the precinct-level data.
Results are going from the precincts to a private (Israeli?)
corporation and then to both the media and state parties...but there
seems to be a major difference in process between the Dems and GOP.
The Dems produced results almost immediately with the GOP behind by at
least 10 hours - and the Dems had double the voters.

If anyone wants the juicy details, see:

http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/71128.html