[Tfug] system libraries and packages

Terence Rudkin trudkin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:22:27 MST 2008

The first question is: Is the NSSW  built static or dynamic?
second is how exotic is the NSSW?  Meaning does it only use
standard features malloc, fopen ...

So to first , if built static the NSSW should  continue to work a long time.
As to the second if the NSSW uses only standard feature if the libs. then
this too should not impact the NSSW.

Now if using cutting edge features provided by the OS it could fail at
any time. Also if using security or authorization features of the OS  it
may cease to wirk at some point.

TR