[Tfug] Repartition Drive with Linux to add Winders

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Feb 18 14:21:23 MST 2008

-- "jblais" <joe.blais at pti-instruments.com> wrote:

>> Easiest way is to start over with a blank hard drive and install
>> winders first, then install Linux.  It's less frustrating.

>Yes, this is what we do normally - It's just.... so we had to figure out how
>to get a "blank drive"

Gparted removes all of the partitions nicely, Windows, Linux, BSD, Sun.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek
Looking for insurance?  Click to compare and save big.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m2756Wqs2Peg0buIcl3vF9KggFFapqXH4GmUnTVBCgZNkRy/