[Tfug] *Nix distros that keep a windows partition

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Feb 18 11:07:22 MST 2008

Debian Etch did it too.  Not a problem at all.

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

-- "Judd Pickell" <pickell at gmail.com> wrote:
I am thinking of making my current dev computer dual bootable with
*Nix on the other side, but I don't want to have to monkey with
anything to keep my windows partition. Is there any distros that
automatically take care of that allow me access to both easily? I am
also going to take the plunge and attempt to put vista on this machine
as well, so I have all three (an unfortunate requirement of my job..
:( ).

I am fairly certain that Ubuntu does it as well as Freespire, but
wasn't sure about the others.

Thanks,
Judd Pickell

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org