[Tfug] Mower stuph fur sail

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:42:01 MST 2008

--- Steven Bowers <steveb7 at simplybits.net> wrote:

> .....but the really good stuff is in the back room
> ;-) (Cisco switches, routers, Wireless APs, VoIP
> phones, Compaq servers from 1U to 4u, etc).

Note that this is not "by design" but, rather, a
simple consequence of the fact that most of the
folks who drop into the store are not interested in
those types of things.

One aspect of my posts here re: WorldCare offerings
is to see if there *is* any demand for these sorts
of items -- so we don't waste time trying to clean
them up and repair them (if no one will want them!)

--don