[Tfug] Mower stuph fur sail

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:05:57 MST 2008

I am planning out a move to Ohio and have many old systems that are
either incomplete or unusable for my purposes (and not worth packing
in my mind) so do you guys take those kinds of computers or should I
post to the list first to see if anyone wants anything?

I don't recall off the top of my head what it all is at this point,
but would like to make sure I follow proper procedure before I do
something.. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell