[Tfug] Where to start

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 07:45:44 MST 2008

Try the http://tldp.org/

I have not looked at these in a while.  I'm thinking if you go through these two docs and do the exercises you will know more than most.

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/From-PowerUp-To-Bash-Prompt-HOWTO.html

http://users.rsise.anu.edu.au/~okeefe/p2b/buildMin/buildMin.html

David <daviiid at worldnet.att.net> wrote:           Where can I go to learn Linux??????
 I know Windows reasonable well and I am trying to get my feet into a better system. How do I do it??
 Is there a school ----

 I have loaded UBUNTU into my machine and now what. Looks interesting. Dial up modem does not work.
 Wifi don't work. Scanners don't work. What??

 I need help. I know that there is a world of knowledge if only I can avail myself of it. I am sick to death of
 Bill Gates crap and Windows patches. What to do--------
 Someone give me a hand, I'll be happy to meet someone and pay them for their time.
 No PDA is not one of my interests.
 Come back,
 David Jennings   Daviiid at worldnet.att.net.
Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org