[Tfug] posting in HTML

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sun Feb 3 19:56:42 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Cowell" <davidwcowell at cox.net>
To: "Tucson Free Unix Group" <tfug at tfug.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:21 PM
Subject: [Tfug] posting in HTML

> Well, I wasn't aware there was a style restriction against
> HTML. (No, it
> wasn't a blond moment... just didn't occur to me.)
>
> Consider me suitably rebuked. I thought... well, you know.
> Most of us...
> well, you know. (smile)

I wondered if you were aware of the HTML posting issue. If
you look around, you might see you are the only one posting
as such. (But your email client probably shields you from
that. - probably in its quest to be like Outlook)

Unnecessary bloat like HTML and emoticon icons are dropped
by the TFUG archive. You can put italics, bold typeface and
fancy fonts in your posts but most people probably wont see
them. It could get your address added to people's drop
lists.

Who needs their input anyway?...