[Tfug] Well it's back to Ubuntu...

Brian Vogel bfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:31:33 MST 2008

Dependency tracking aside as I agree aptitude is better then apt-get at
this.  I find aptitude to be a waste of time.  The interface is cumbersome
and annoying to me personally.  I'd much rather "apt-cache search
--names-only foo" then start up aptitude and deal with the (again in my
opinion) horrid interface.  To note I'm of the same opinion about all other
GUI and ncurses interfaces.  apt-get, yum, emerge thatss my game.

Thought how often do you not know what you are about to install through a
package manager.