[Tfug] Well it's back to Ubuntu...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:54:12 MST 2008

Quoting:

> Well said.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me, how perplexed and
> frightened to the point of bedwetting some people
> are in simply editing a damn text file or two. You
> only have to learn it once, gang. It's simple. It takes
> 2 minutes to sit down and understand, and it frees
> you from the need to rely upon your distrib's network
> configuration tool of the week, or ANY tool, for that
> matter.

If it was just my computer to worry about, I'd have gone to manual
config long ago.

The fact is, I now support over a dozen novice end users who WOULD wet
the bed if they had to deal with manual network config on WiFi.  Most
of them have laptops.

I have to be able to be able to deal with those setups.

Jim