[Tfug] bash dl script

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:13:03 MST 2008

> Could've used "curl -O". wget is designed with mirroring and
> spidering in mind.

I'll look into that. wget did the job, but it's nice to
know alternatives. The script isn't done, but it's
almost there.

I'm trying to program in bash as much as possible b/c
next semester I have a Unix programming class, which
actually uses ksh, but seeing as how I've been using
csh, I figure it will get me close enough.

btw, I know it's a faux pas to use csh for scripting,
so don't give me hell, because I haven't been
scripting. It's something I just need to start doing. :)

--
flooose