[Tfug] Looking for a TFUG Member

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Tue Aug 26 13:32:33 MST 2008

On 25 Aug 2008 at 17:56, Michael Omar Gatto  wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> About last fall there was a subscriber who was a network admin thinking of
> moving to Tucson. At the time he was deployed in Iraq. I want to get in
> touch with him as a fellow veteran and see about joining his network and sys
> admin skills with my web dev skills for an upcoming project.
>
> Contact me off list at mgatto at lisantra.com

Any time I'm looking for something that I think I saw here, a quick search of
the list archives usually works.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=iraq+site:tfug.org

Is this the guy?
------- Included Stuff Follows -------
>From eric at nixwizard.net Thu Oct 11 11:55:05 2007
I wish I could go to the Tucson /. 10-year party guys... sadly I'm stuck in
Iraq until sometime in November... :(
--------- Included Stuff Ends ---------

    http://www.google.com/search?q=nixwizard.net+site%3Atfug.org

--