[Tfug] Postfix sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Aug 20 22:45:51 MST 2008

Do any of you have any examples or resources to help me configure
postfix to relay to different hosts depending on the sender?

I have figured out that there are two config settings I need to
change: sender_dependent_relayhost_maps and
smtp_sender_dependent_authentication.

I've been reading the postconf and transport man pages but I feel
like I'm jumping though hoops and that it's going to take me too
many hours to figure it out. If anyone can help I will be very
grateful.

--
Glen