[Tfug] 666? Instant breakfast boobies.

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 13 11:25:37 MST 2008

> Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:47:57 -0700
> From: "Bowie J. Poag" <bpoag at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Tfug] 666? Instant breakfast boobies.
> To: klsmith2020 at yahoo.com, Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
>

> What I learned today:
>
> The Bilderbergs are an incredibly powerful organization, who's evil
> motives and steadfast determination to rule the world can be uncovered
> and kept in check by imaginative 6th graders who like to fold dollar bills.*

I'm just a 9th deg Linuxcsist, please excuse my lack of knowledge. But,
I'm striving toward the 11 deg. *
> Similarly, you can thank me for the fact that your meals are free of
> pornography featuring Native American women. I remember watching my
> brother cut out the knee parts of the picture of the Indian woman on the
> box of Land-o-Lakes butter and moving them up to her chest----bingo,
> instant breakfast boobies. I made it a point to not forget what I saw
> that morning. You can thank me and others for revealing the Land O Lakes
> company's true ambitions---to infiltrate America's kitchens with
> soft-core pornography featuring pencil drawings of topless Native
> American women. Spread the word. Mmmmm--good.

Hey, then you might go for Nelson R.'s guy, ol'Kissinger. Ever seen him
in drag at the Grove? But, then you could go for D. R.'s guy, Zbigniew
Brezinsky, you know, the one who recommended Carter to D. R. and so it
was, Carter was appointed US president at the Kyoto Trilateral
Commission meeting in 1976. I wonder, tho, why they can't at least have
puppets who don't speak broken English. Even Obama , of the Ford
Foundation +, can't even pronounce Illinois.
> * = Any time I get a $5 bill, i'm tempted to deface it by playing with
> Lincoln's portrait. My favorite thing to do is draw eyeliner under his
> eyes, draw some spiky hair on his head, some little teardrops and write

Better grab the $5 bill when you can, because they change the bills like
their underware. Only the $1 bill has remained the same, i think ($)
since the 1930s. How come the Rothschilds sent an agent to the US early
1900s to set up the Federal Reserve System 1913? Why do private banks
make our dollars? Why does the United States of America Government have
to buy money from this private banking system and pay interest on buing
the money? Why doesn't the gov just make and distribute money itself?
> "EMO LINCOLN" up at the top.

EMO?
> Cheers,
> Bowie

zum Wohl,
Eric

* Crowley degrees.
+ Some critics claim the Ford Foundation is a CIA front The Weathermen
is a Ford Foundation product.
$ Remember, I'm only a 9th deg Linuxcsist