[Tfug] 666? Instant breakfast boobies.

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 00:47:57 MST 2008

What I learned today:

The Bilderbergs are an incredibly powerful organization, who's evil
motives and steadfast determination to rule the world can be uncovered
and kept in check by imaginative 6th graders who like to fold dollar bills.*

Similarly, you can thank me for the fact that your meals are free of
pornography featuring Native American women. I remember watching my
brother cut out the knee parts of the picture of the Indian woman on the
box of Land-o-Lakes butter and moving them up to her chest----bingo,
instant breakfast boobies. I made it a point to not forget what I saw
that morning. You can thank me and others for revealing the Land O Lakes
company's true ambitions---to infiltrate America's kitchens with
soft-core pornography featuring pencil drawings of topless Native
American women. Spread the word. Mmmmm--good.

* = Any time I get a $5 bill, i'm tempted to deface it by playing with
Lincoln's portrait. My favorite thing to do is draw eyeliner under his
eyes, draw some spiky hair on his head, some little teardrops and write
"EMO LINCOLN" up at the top.

Cheers,
Bowie