[Tfug] remove from mailing list

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Tue Apr 29 17:22:46 MST 2008

I would wonder how such a feature would possibly work, being as a sentient AI
capable of understanding arbitrary language has probably not made it into the
CVS tree yet... ;)

My guess is that the option only intercepts email with "unsubscribe" in the
subject, sent to the main tfug@ address, instead of the subscriptions@ or
admin@ address.

Adrian