[Tfug] using Audacity

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:13:02 MST 2008

I can try to add the Gutsy repositories. However, I got Audacity to run by
choose Jack as the audio i/o. So it is now working. I have never used Jack
before, but apparently it works on my system.

I also got Ardour working by editing a config file. Does anyone recommend a
good tutorial on Ardour?

Thanks,
Matthew