[Tfug] ubuntu

William Stott WStott at ventanamed.com
Wed Apr 23 10:13:13 MST 2008

So, what I take from this is that you spent ~$1400 [TWICE] on IBM products
that you say met your needs, but did not REALLY meet your needs because you
need a ŒNIX¹ environment that takes no effort to install, has a pretty GUI,
and some type of support for when you break it...so in the end:

Cost: ~$2800
Needs Met: NONE
Frustration: HIGH

When you had the chance to purchase a Mac for $2700 that did everything you
wanted from the start...

Makes sense to me. This thread is like going to Walmart...

Will