[Tfug] ubuntu

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:42:09 MST 2008

"Such an influx of people into this system
would overwhelm your infrastructure." <--- ???

Sorry but I don't think I am the only one that is going to look at
this and basically scream at their screen. I mean seriously, have you
been reading what everyone has been saying? There isn't a chance in
hell that the linux "infrastructure" could be overwhelmed given that
most of the world that provides the infrastructure is already running
linux. The "infrastructure" is as open and varied as the linux or open
source world is. There are, in my opinion, more available resources
for linux, unix and it's derivatives than there are for Windows. Now I
maybe biased as I actually spend time googling for answers for both
windows and linux systems, and the one I find the most results for are
linux and not windows.

There are more user groups out there for linux than windows, I am sure of that.

Seriously, are you for real? I was willing to give you the benefit of
the doubt before, and though maybe the troll arguments were a bit over
the top and not necessarily deserved. However, you can't seem to keep
the proverbial foot out of the mouth. I just hope that this is truely
a newbish thing and not a "my view of the world is the only view, and
I am going to let others know it" type of thing.

Go Read up on what you are commenting on, do some research, take some
notes... Stop posting until you have done that or I fear that you may
anger the more calm folks on this list..

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell