[Tfug] ubuntu

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:01:42 MST 2008

There's kill files? I had no idea such things existed, but they sound really
useful.

I spose your right in that it is possible to set up a distro without delving
into code, I have done it with a desktop with a landline connection a
couple of
times. But my experience with anything more than the simplest installation was
that I couldn't do it, which limited its utility for me.

The TFUG list is generally really, really helpful. For the most part I just
watch the list, probably like most people, and when something pertinent to my
interst scrolls by, if learn from it. Thanks for the TFUG list.

I apogize for bitching, yet again. I wasn't attempting to come across
that way.
Just offering up my observations.

m : )