[Tfug] j2me midp2 on the desktop?

Ryan Cresawn jrcresawn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:12:49 MST 2008

Does anyone know if it is possible to run j2me midp2 applications
intended for use on cell phones on the desktop?  I'm particularly
interested in running the mobile version of Gmail on the desktop.  I
would be even more interested in running it on an N810 because I
believe it is better suited for the small screen than the full version
in the browser on the N810.  I don't have an N810 but I would consider
one if it supported applications intended for smaller screens as
opposed to full size desktop applications.

Ryan