[Tfug] Digital camera and USB-->Serial adapter

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:57:38 MST 2007

Check out the following thread. I left how to for my Sony Cyber Shot W70.
The thread is for FreeBSD but it is probably the same on Linux if not easier
(both OS use the same applications for digital cameras)

http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12015&page=7&pp=15

You will see that actually any digital camera will work. The last
resort solution
is cheap USB memory card reader which is easily recognized with both
Linux and BSD.

Enjoy.