[Tfug] Video Kiosk

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:15:51 MST 2007

good call on the cron, but yes. They are offering G0 stepping Quad
core 2.4GHz CPUs for a hair under 300 (I think it's like 275 or so)
and 2 gigs of
RAM (800 MHz!) 55 after rebate. they are also selling a tera drive for 266
and change. So in conclusion, PCs own:) That is my secret of always having
fast parts.

On 9/27/07, Rich <r-lists at studiosprocket.com> wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2007, at 2:14 pm, Sean Warburton wrote:
>
> > 700 bucks
>
> Joking, right? I'd have a Mac Mini, monitor, moose and keyboard for
> that. To quote everybody else: "M.A.C.s COST TWO MUCH MOENY!!!!!1!!"
>
> Oh: cron.
>
> R.

FreeBSD v.1.4 (beta)
ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium