[Tfug] Hello

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:37:42 MST 2007

I generally bring a portable WiFi hotspot :).

So far nobody's spilled coke on THAT :D.

(Inside joke, my laptop's internal WiFi card was killed to death by
"coke overdose" at Buddy's by somebody un[coughJUDEcough]named...it's
all good though, I ended up swapping to Intel from Atheros and damned
if it doesn't have double the range now...)

Jim March