[Tfug] Can somebody check something for me?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:59:22 MST 2007

Huh.  Still FUBAR for me.

Hey, did you get that Sony HDTV ad?  The animated one?  I'm thinkin'
maybe that's what's blowing chunks...

Oh man...just went to my fave subsection:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/upcoming

...and they're running a different ad in that spot.  NO other
difference.  And it's now fine.

God, if that's it, that's just hilarious..

Jim