[Tfug] Can somebody check something for me?

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Mon Sep 10 17:00:41 MST 2007

Without really answering the question, consider that digg sucks. Their
comment feature is screwy. digg makes my browser peg at 100%

If you look at comments in digg and there are more than 50, good luck trying
to find your comment after you post. (at see all comments by date setting)

I'm on a 'doze box right now. digg makes both Firefox and IE peg processor
resources at 100%..

digg content was better when it was a tech only portal. However, now digg
sucks.

What are other link aggregator alternatives?

IMO reddit is OK. But it is also prone to ignorant popularity lemmings that
didn't RTFL as well.