[Tfug] my home e-mail server stoped getting mail from tfug...

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Sat Sep 8 14:22:04 MST 2007

I can't get mailman on tfug.org to send me password reminders or setup a
new account on @epccs.com, so I set up a gmail account, and registered
that with the list. I don't like the idea that everything I get is going
to have to pass though the Google servers, but I guess thats how its
going, last winter I was able to confirm that epccs.com was blacklisted
in the Show Low area. The trace route between Show Low and Qwest was
confusing and no one would e-mail me back, probably because they can't.

I've been reading that the home DSL IP addresses are getting put on
blacklist because they fall in known problem ranges. A few address above
and bellow is a poor fool running a zombie class Winblows 98 wondering
why in the hell there browser keeps opening to a page it can't find.

Anyway I should be able to watch the list again, however this is making
me realize how fragile this technology is, and how easy it is to get
disenfranchised from a community that requires it.