[Tfug] A stupid Windows question that somebody...

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Wed Oct 31 02:04:24 MST 2007

Stop!!!!!

It looks like a standard supply, it acts like a standard supply... But it
isn't!!! Dell uses the standard 20+4 pin ATX connector, but they wire it
differently. You can use a standard supply, but you will have to rewire the
connector...

See:
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=339053&rl=1

Fortunately, Dell power supplies are relatively easy to come by.

Adrian