[Tfug] modem and router combo

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:48:18 MST 2007

Well I have to say I'm sorry christopher its been years since I looked at
these and I had no idea the market terminology has morphed a plain NAT
router into what they are now calling a cable router. Its not like those
things only work with Ethernet sources from a cable box but they sure don't
have a cable media interface. The cable modem is a router itself, and I
thought that was what you were looking at, its just that you don't have
access to the router functions.