[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:46:06 MST 2007

TV? Oh, do they still have that?
:-)

Actually, mine is just a display device for the DVD player, and the
occasional
Food Network or WB cartoon.    I don't watch tv, and especially not late TV.
Late evening TV is all about meanness and cruelty and brutality, it seems.
Except letterman, though that may have changed too.  If I watch TV at
night, especially if shows like "the sopranos" or the like are on, then I
can't
sleep well.

Real people I know are nothing like the people on TV and I thank God for
that.

I think we should hate injustice, cruelty, brutality, and vindictiveness.
It's not
hard to do.

Tim