[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Mon May 28 13:58:46 MST 2007

Stephen Hooper wrote:
> Is the point that everyone should stop watching TV,
yep
> or for all you
> fru-fru types  to give yourselves pats on the back for the amount of
> abstaining from something...

that too
> I vehemently disagree with the author of the original post: if you
> don't hate something you either aren't human, or you aren't mentally
> healthy.

O.o ... mental health ... hehe ... I'm probably noticing a reflection in
my own mind, the level was up a bit, no shortage of hate hear... but as
I said it could be the heat and other possibility's include biting bugs,
thorns on everything...
> That bias admitted, I really don't want to read umpteen million posts
> in which everyone compares their relative length (of time spent not
> watching TV).
> Would you mind turning on your TV long enough to spare me from that?

No, I don't even have a tuner on my computer, but I can play a computer
game for 2-3hr this evening, is that good?