[Tfug] Creationist Museum

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Mon May 28 12:45:54 MST 2007

On 5/28/07, Benjamin Krein <superbenk at superk.org> wrote:

> I guess I find it "amusing" that you fail to see how 1) this is
> off-topic for this list and 2) may be possibly construed as derogatory
> towards one side of the debate.

1.)  If you're complaining that my post is so off-topic, why don't you point
that out to other posters who do the exact same thing?
2.)  ANYTHING can be seen as derogatory from at least one perspective.  I
find it derogatory that you are only interested in telling ME to shut up,
and ignoring other posters who do the EXACT SAME THING.

I saw the original link at Slashdot two days ago.

Anyhow, my original response had nothing to do with #2 and only with #1