[Tfug] Creationist Museum

Benjamin Krein superbenk at superk.org
Mon May 28 04:29:42 MST 2007

I guess I find it "amusing" that you fail to see how 1) this is
off-topic for this list and 2) may be possibly construed as derogatory
towards one side of the debate.

Anyhow, my original response had nothing to do with #2 and only with #1
because I saw this easily becoming exactly the thread it has become.

Ben