[Tfug] LaTeX viewer

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon May 28 10:52:18 MST 2007

I'll also point out that the package httex now comes with a script
oolatex, which converts from LaTeX to OpenDocument format.  And from
there it's easy enough to go to Word format, so that you can
communicate with the less-enlightened among us.  The OpenOffice ->
Word isn't perfect (tables get broken across pages and the
bibliography gets lost) but it's a lot better than the LaTeX -> HTML
-> Word conversion that I was doing last year at this time.

Claude