[Tfug] LaTeX viewer

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon May 28 10:48:24 MST 2007

It's xdvi.  You'll `latex` your document, which will create a .dvi
file which you can view with xdvi.

I can give you more details on LaTeX when I have a bit more time than
I do now.  But the best advice I can give you is to pick up Leslie
Lamport's book, which costs $30--$40.  Much better than trying to
learn from incomplete HowTos.

C.