[Tfug] Happy hour this Thursday at Buddy's Grill

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue May 15 12:28:41 MST 2007

Hi all,

Wanted to remind everyone that we're having our regular happy hour
this Thursday at 6pm at Buddy's Grill.

Now that we know how few of us have Asperger's syndrome, I expect to
see more of a turnout.  And if you do have Asperger's, you should come
too and we'll help you learn how to socialize.  And, finally, you
should also come if you've discovered that you might be pregnant, so
that we can offer support as you decide how to handle this situation.

As always, more information can be found at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/

See you on Thursday!

Claude