[Tfug] OT: Am I Pregnant? QUIZ

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:19:13 MST 2007

On 5/14/07, charles kiss <charles at kissbrothers.com> wrote:
> I was taught in school that if you don't have ovaries, you can't have or
> miss a period,  Stephen.

Crap!  What question did you ask that they had to teach you that?

> Don't mistake moodiness and irritability for pregnancy, you're probably
> fine; so don't worry.  But maybe you should go see a doctor instead;
> what do I know.

If you notice, there were two scores to my pregnancy test.

The first one is actually the correct one.  The second "58%" one was
before I thought about it a little while, and decided I should
interpret one of the the menstruation questions in a more reasonable
light: I still ended up pregnant though.

Hope you are having fun!