[Tfug] [tfug] Sun Ultra 5 UPA port?

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Sat May 12 23:11:31 MST 2007

The funny thing is, there's no opening in the chassis for a UPA card to
fit!  It's almost as if the previous owner put an Ultra 10 motherboard into
an Ultra 5 chassis.  I'm not sure if I can fit a UPA card into the
system--I'm not sure how big they are.  I'll bring the box to the next
meeting if you can bring a Creator3D card or similar, and we can try it out
if you want.

Regards,
Jude