[Tfug] Fw: AS/400 - I5 series companies

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon May 7 07:08:37 MST 2007

Well,
    Glancing at the wikipedia article on the subject AS/400. That term
is kind of
old and outdated. Maybe using "system i/system i5"  would get more response.
    This got me curious because the "AS" as in AS/200 means
"AlphaSation", which
is what I have. In the IBM context it means "Application System"

                                                                       Erich