[Tfug] Cronies

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Thu May 31 14:14:13 MST 2007

> to "cut out" the open source community
This really pisses me off!!

I just got a McBook with OSX and all I want to do is rm clean all the hardware and fill it with Linux.  But ofcourse it probably won't work, or the battery will explode and burn down the apartment.

I thought Jobs would be different than Gates, but they're the same, except for the more unabashed Unix-likeness to OSX (it is so much so to even include bash!)... gee, why didn't Jobs just go all the way?  People make him out to be some benevolent computer innovator guru cool-guy; why because he caters potaters in the whole media megalopoly thing.  As far as I've experienced, I've been able to open more media under open-source, than with either McBook or Blows.

You open source people: thanks so much for everything, you're where its at(!!!) maybe someday you will take over the world; though sadly today, the Fat Cats just keep pumping out secret croniest hardware.

Charles