[Tfug] OT: cheap dentist?

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:15:40 MST 2007

On 3/31/07, Ken Fancher <kfancher at nerdshack.com> wrote:
> You have no clue chronic dental issues with no insurance and little
> income it drives people to do crazy crazy things

Yeah.  I think tooth pain is the worst pain, because you can't really
block it out.

I have been lucky enough to have insurance for a while, but still
spent ~$6000.00 on my teeth in the space of a few years.  If I
couldn't have afforded that, I think I would have been tempted to
start with creative solutions:  anything is probably better than
living with tooth pain every moment of the day.

Hope you find a good dentist!